Sasuke Sarutobi is a ninja and is currently unavailable to be chosen for romance in the English version of Ikémen Sengoku. He is voiced by Kenji Akabane.
Sasuke is the first character the heroine encounters.
Sasuke Sarutobi's presence is notorious in kōdan narrative art (a style of traditional oral Japanese storytelling) and fictional writings.
He is commonly listed as the member/leader of Sanada Ten Braves, a fictional group of ten ninja that supposedly gave assistance to Yukimura Sanada at the battles of Osaka Castle, being, by far, the best known and most popular among them.
It is said he fell in battle against the forces of Ieyasu Tokugawa during the Siege of Osaka in the summer of 1615, but there is no historical record of this.
In another versions, it is said that Sasuke infiltrated Tokugawa Ieyasu's stronghold 1615 and, having caught his foot in a bear trap while escaping the enemy, cut it off at the ankle to escape and then he chose to take his own life rather than be captured.
- Sasuke is a former post-graduate student of theoretical astrophysics
- He went to the past as an attempt to prove his theories about wormholes.
- He have a big admiration for Ieyasu , saying he is his favorite historical figure.
- He also had a Ieyasu Tokugawa fan-club in some unknown social media in his time.
- Sasuke can't see properly without his eyeglasses, as he probably needs to use a high degree.
- He dislikes most green teas, as they're "too astringent".